Rupert

NSFW May. 23rd, 2010 02:52 pm
alidiabin: (original fic)
[personal profile] alidiabin

Title: Rupert
Summary: A descriptive piece.

 

Rupert

Rupert is a soft toy with wide eyes and a smile.

I have had Rupert for a long time. I acquired Rupert on my first Christmas. He was a gift from my parents. He has stayed by my side ever since. A bond between girl and toy was created.

Let me introduce you to an old raggy bear also known as Rupert. He has a white slightly grey complexion complemented with his striking black eyes that are a moon in a midnight sky.

His smile is black licqurice laced on to his face faultlessly like a black adder in snow. His neck is short and stubby. Around his neck is a honey colored sheer ribbon.

Covering his slim torso is a red jumper. Which has a badge looping 'Rupert's 15th Anniversary' around a picture of him.

Below his red jumper is a very vintage pair of yellow check trousers that remind me of pajama pants.

Beneath his vintage pants are a pair of grey trainers with black laces. They are rather grubby and faded.

Rupert has a barely noticeable aroma that I now am immune to. This odor smells of washing powder and dry dirt. Even through his numerous adventures in the washing machine, the aroma has long disappeared.

Every time I see Rupert he makes me feel happy and silent, unjudgmental demeanor I have found comforting. He is an old scrapbook full of forgotten memories and guarder of deep secrets.

Rupert is as cute as a button and is similar to an old friend that would greet you with a smile and a hug.

He is weathered, battered, and loved.

A/N: I wrote this when I was thirteen. I won an award for this at school.

 

Profile

alidiabin: (Default)
alidiabin

July 2020

S M T W T F S
   1234
5678910 11
12131415161718
19202122232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:48 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios